We’ll help and guide your in-house team as it works to stand out with an authentic employer brand and compelling value proposition.
As a natural extension of your in-house team, we can support your employer branding efforts with any of the following consulting projects:
- Employer Brand Strategy to develop your brand essence and structure and frame your new approach.
- Employer Brand Audits to help you articulate why your organization is such a great place to work.
- Employee Value Proposition Research to set the strategic foundation and create alignment for everything that follows.
- Content Strategy and Programs designed to drive audience engagement and awareness.
- Surveys to uncover authentic truths and understand fit across culture, performance, roles/jobs.
- Hiring Profile Development to explain fit and share desired attributes and culture across the organization.
- Candidate Persona Development to get your team focused on the right people and skills.
- How-To Guidebooks to get everyone working with the same best practice branding approaches and processes in mind.
- Corporate Training to get the front lines up-to-speed on the ins-and-outs of employer branding and marketing.
- Brand Storybooks to bring your brand to life and trigger emotion and inspire action.
- Brand Videos to tell a story of what it means to live and breathe the authentic employer brand.
- Social Media Strategy and Programs to plan and share across social media, community platforms and networks, including: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and more.
- Employer Branding Technology to improve your ability to promote brands, culture and jobs.
- Staff Augmentation to support initiatives of a long-term or project basis.
- Custom Assignments to get critical work off your hands and into ours as your trusted partner.
Our Engagement Process
We’ll learn about your company and your specific requirements – and review your employer brand and employee value propositions, and familiarize ourselves with your existing processes.
We’ll work together to set project timelines and objectives based on your requirements. We’ll define our project team and establish a Statement of Work (SOW) to set project goals, performance expectations, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
(Note: We can help you to refine your existing strategy and/or implement data collection and analysis, if that is required prior to our branding engagement; As a separate consulting SOW)
With the right tools, KPI’s, and SOW in place, and after we assign a dedicated project manager to your account, we can begin our work.
We’ll also make ourselves available through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, and support via phone, text, email, Slack/Asana or other. After our time together, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation – and can even provide post-engagement training or retained support at your request. And as a bonus, our work is yours to keep – including all research, pertinent information, and related data and content.
It’s easy to get started with TalentSum.