Lite Sourcing Support seamlessly integrates and becomes a natural extension of your internal resourcing team.
This service is ideal for when you want to outsource a single stream of work, need some assistance mapping or pipelining talent, or want extra help while making a difficult hire. The most common reasons to consider Lite Sourcing Support include:
- You need extra help with a sourcing-related stream of work.
- You need assistance with succession planning to identify and engage a pool of individuals ready to step into a leadership role.
- You need help looking for more of the right candidates to augment one or more senior searches.
- You want to build out a pipeline of names to support diversity initiatives.
- You want to shape perceptions and create a more favorable perception of the brand.
- You want to identify competitor architectures, roles, and other vital information about personnel within the company.
Benefits of using this service can include more control over pipelining, better access to quality candidates, shorter time to hire, better fit, improved quality of hire, and even reductions in cost per hire.
This service runs at an hourly rate and is billed weekly or monthly. Consider our Sourcing RPO Partner service if you are looking for full outsourced extension of your in-house team.
We’ll learn about your company and your specific requirements – and review your employer brand and employee value propositions, and familiarize ourselves with your existing processes.
We’ll work together to set project timelines and objectives based on your sourcing requirements. We’ll define our project team and establish a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to set performance expectations, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
(Note: We can help you to refine your existing strategy and/or implement best practice recruitment software, if that is required prior to our engagement; As a separate consulting SOW)
With the right tools in place, and after we assign a dedicated project manager to your account, we can begin our work through an hourly fee arrangement.
We’ll also make ourselves available through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, and support via phone, text, email, Slack/Asana or other. After our time together, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation – and can even provide post-engagement training or retained support at your request. And as a bonus, our work is yours to keep – including all candidate research, pertinent information, and related data and content.
It’s easy to get started with TalentSum.