Join our 2018 Talent Acquisition Landscape Study
Please read the information below before requesting to participate.
In a recent global survey of talent acquisition professionals, 54 percent said it’s harder to find qualified talent now than it was just one year ago. And according to one prominent research firm, only 32% of employees in the U.S. are engaged — meaning they are involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work and workplace. (Worldwide, only 13% of employees working for an organization are engaged.) As demand for talent continues to increase, it’s important to identify and improve critical bottlenecks and solve challenges now – to ensure your company is able to attract, engage and hire all the talented people it will need in 2018 and beyond.
About Our Study
At TalentSum, our research and findings are a large and vital component of the work we do. In our 2018 Talent Acquisition Landscape Study, we’re doing a deep-dive into what it takes for companies to become great at attracting, engaging and hiring people.
A few of the questions we’re going to explore in our 2018 Talent Acquisition Landscape Study include:
- How do the best employers make their company more visible and attractive to target audiences?
- How do the best employer communicate a strong employer brand and compelling value proposition to those they want to hire most?
- How do the best employers attract, engage and hire new talent, and create a high-performance culture?
- What strategies, trends and technologies do the best employers embrace to achieve their goals across talent acquisition?
- What do people value most when looking at places to work?
- Why do people choose to work – and remain engaged and committed – at their current place of employment?
To obtain this information, TalentSum is conducting a global survey of 1200 C-level executives, business unit leaders and talent acquisition leaders (employers) and 6000 individual participants (employees).
|Research Target Audience|
|Participating Employers (USA)||Total (N=1200)|
|– Talent Attraction / Branding|
|– Engagement Experience|
|– Recruiting/Hiring/90 Day|
|– Retention & Post 90 Day|
|Participating Individuals (USA)||Total (N=6000)|
Full Study: Nov 7, 2017 through December 31, 2018; Survey Method: Mixed Mode
All participating employers will receive pre-release reports of our findings – including best practice insights, ranked lists of industry tools, and how-to suggestions – to help your company become, or remain, a top employer organization. You’ll also receive an invitation to join a webinar where TalentSum will review the results and implications for companies like yours.
Participant Selection Criteria
For the purpose of our 2018 Talent Acquisition Landscape Study – and open surveys – we select our target population for our research based on the following criteria:
- Employer participants must have revenues above $1 million in revenue per year.
- Employer participants must be willing and able to share accurate data with our firm.
- Employer participants must be willing to have their company name listed with our company, including: website URL, company logo, and related content.
- Individual participants being surveyed must be from an independent employer with revenues above $1 million in revenue per year.
Join Our Study + Attraction Survey (N=300)
Attracting great talent will continue to be an ongoing challenge as companies look to develop a dedicated and loyal workforce. Through March 31, our team is looking at how 300 of the best employers in the United States use their employer brands, value propositions, attraction strategies, tactical devices and tools to attract talent. We’ll also use the moment to uncover what employees view as important and/or attractive – as well as what they believe it takes to make an employer a truly great place to work.
What participation will do and won’t do
Take the right actions
Won’t share private info
Won’t get junk mail