Your strategically-minded, talent acquisition business partner ready to help get you started and moving in the right direction.
TalentSum Pro was designed for the talent acquisition leader looking for a collaborative partner ready to jump in to help shift perspective, shape the future, reimagine experiences, or thrive in chaotic times.
From Nada to Good to Go
The way we engage is quite simple. We begin with a lean assessment to learn more about your company and specific problems to solve. Then we share and explore our findings and come to an agreement on the right blend of strategic, tactical, and transactional work you will need from us to move forward.
For most, we’ll start off with “tip-of-the-spear” issues. This might include:
- paint the real picture
- define the core issues or challenges
- develop the new strategy and plans
- build implementation roadmaps and docs
- activate the employer brand / EVP
- design or reframe experiences
- and so on.
Our preference is to join virtually – working with you as part of your team on your side of the table with your interests as ours – as your right hand and left brain (or the other way around).
We’ll handle everyday conversations by phone, text, email, Asana / Slack, or other – and make sure to be available through daily, weekly or monthly check-ins, ad-hoc breakout sessions, and more.
There’s always the chance we’ll need to collaborate in a variety of other ways, including:
- conducting online research or in-depth interviews to capture critical insights to support strategic decision making
- facilitating or joining a visioning session to create a shared vision or to architect strategic themes and supporting tactics
- conducting an ethnographic research study to get ‘under the skin’ of a problem
- providing support research to develop or validate best-in-class profiles, personas, ideas, or beliefs
- joining an immersion workshop to quickly address multiple related issues
- collaborating online in a real-time environment – Office, G-Suite/Drive, content management systems, and roadmap tools – to develop plans/roadmaps, or to deliver branding and marketing content
After our work is completed, we’ll be ready to stand by, continue to provide ongoing support in this, or other areas, or even take the lead in putting your new implementation plans and roadmaps into effect.
Everything we do – our approach to building out “phased” engagements, the easy option to pause work, and our promise to leave behind all intellectual property – is designed to solve problems and also neutralize conflicts of interest.
But first things first. Reach out through our confidential form below and a member of our team will contact you to arrange a brief conversation with no commitments necessary.
We offer a no-obligation consultation and there are no hidden fees.
Bring TalentSum into the conversation.