Need to quickly establish a brand new, strategic and structured talent acquisition and recruitment function so you can expand past the initial wave of employees?
Our talent acquisition accelerator service is designed with startups and emerging companies in mind. With TalentSum, we’ll get you up and running within 30 days.
Days 1-5: We begin with a discovery and planning session
In our first days together, we’ll learn about your company and your specific requirements – and work together to set project timelines and objectives based on requirements. We’ll define our project team and establish a Statement of Work (SOW) to set project goals, performance expectations, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Days 6-30: We customize your program to fit the real need
With the right tools, KPI’s, and SOW in place, and after we assign a dedicated project manager to your account, we can begin our work. During our time together, we can help you with the following:
- build a strong employer brand
- define a compelling value proposition
- launch an attractive career site
- develop related content and messaging
- set up an approach to screening and assessing candidates
- set up all interview processes and scorecards
- set up robust, easy-to-use recruiting technology
- customize stages and workflows
- develop customized recruitment/hiring program
- launch your brand new TA program
- source and build a pipeline of potential candidates
- advertise to establish flow of new applicants
- guide the “live” (actual) screening and interviewing process
- support the hiring team through hiring and onboarding
We support your team throughout the engagement
For 30 days, we’re effectively part of your team. We’ll need our own corporate email address and access as your virtual team. We’ll also make ourselves available through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, and support via phone, text, email, Slack/Asana or other. After our 30 days is up, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation – and can even provide post-engagement training or move to our retained talent acquisition partner plan at your request. And as a bonus, our work is yours to keep – including all research, pertinent information, and related data and content.
It’s easy to get started with TalentSum.