We’ll help you to develop the talent strategy and plan to support your corporate and business strategy and set a solid foundation for talent attraction and engagement.
Our structured approach is designed to align talent strategy with the organization and direction of your business strategy – and show gaps, challenges, and issues related to the existing workforce.
Your new talent strategy and plan will serve as the guide to implement your top talent goals and strategies and become your “true north” for everything that follows – from the attraction, identification, and evaluation of potential candidates to the selection, hiring, and onboarding of new employees.
Our process for developing your full talent strategy and plan is as follows:
- Assess Current State of External Business Issues
- Assess Current State of Business Strategy
- Assess Core Capabilities
- Understand Core Drivers
- Analyze Gaps
- Define Desired State
- Develop New Insights and Prioritize Actions
- Architect Top level Messaging for Talent Strategy
- Formalize Plan Goals, Strategies and Tactics
- Review/Evaluate and Revise as Necessary
- Deliver Formal Presentation
Already well on your way?
That’s awesome! But if you want extra support, we can jump in and meet you wherever you are in the process, including:
- We can join your visioning session to discuss talent strategy and business goals and then work with you to develop your strategic themes and supporting tactics.
- We can conduct ethnographic research to help your team get ‘under the skin’ of a critical problem.
- We can work alongside your team while you conduct online research or in-depth interviews to capture critical insights to support strategic decision making.
- We can compile competitive research to support your initial views on direction and approach.
- We can provide team support to help develop or validate best-in-class profiles, personas, ideas, or beliefs.
- We can join or facilitate an immersion workshop to help you quickly address multiple related issues.
- We can quickly jump into any number of dedicated meetings or one-on-calls to help move technology-related issues forward.
- We can provide an objective opinion or “gut check” for your thoughts about how to structure your implementation roadmaps, process designs, new employer brands, and even recruitment marketing and social media programs.
- We can draft initial plan documents for how to develop or maintain various talent pools, sourcing programs, and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- We can jump into any number of complex consulting projects and/or ATS and technology implementation situations.
It’s easy to get started with TalentSum.