Need to build or update your talent acquisition and recruitment function so you can expand past the initial wave of employees?
Our talent acquisition accelerator service is designed with startups and growing companies in mind. WithTalentSum, we’ll get you set up and on your way within 30 days.
Days 1-5: Discovery, research, and planning
During our first five days together, we’ll ask you all about your existing approach to talent attraction, identification, selection, hiring, and onboarding. We’ll review your existing talent strategy and goals, performance expectations, and key performance indicators (KPIs). We’ll also develop key insights with some of your employees and executives using voice of employee surveys and one-on-one interviews. And while all of this is happening, we’ll work behind the scenes to develop our own research profile of your external, market-facing employee brand, value proposition, and overall reputation.
Days 6-30: We custom build your talent function
With all the right data and insights in hand, we’ll be ready to build up your talent acquisition and recruitment program. During our time together, we can any or all of the following:
- develop a strong employer brand
- define culture and fit
- develop the most compelling value proposition
- launch an attractive career site
- set up robust, easy-to-use recruiting system
- set up an approach to screening and assessing candidates
- set up all interview processes and scorecards
- customize stages and workflows
- develop a talent attraction and content playbook
- develop a recruitment and hiring playbook
- source and build a pipeline of potential candidates
- advertise to establish flow of new applicants
- guide the “live” (actual) screening and interviewing process
- support your team through a few new hires
We support your team throughout the engagement
For 30 days, we’re effectively part of your core team. We’ll need our own corporate email address and we’ll collaborate through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, phone, text, email, Slack/Asana or other. After our 30 days is up, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation – and can even provide post-engagement training or more support at your request. And as a bonus, everything we do during our time together is yours to keep – including all research, pertinent information, and related data and content.
It’s easy to get started with TalentSum.
We can help you become great at attraction, engagement and hiring, and help maximize results across the talent acquisition landscape.