Get TALENTSUM 360
TALENTSUM 360 is for when you want an fresh opinion. Use it to set the tone for your new strategy and planing exercise or validate new RFPs and implementation roadmaps.
TALENTSUM 360 can provide your firm with an expert and comprehensive review of your organization’s recruiting function.
Do you worry that there is a growing gap between your current reality and best practice? Do you wonder if you are achieving the best value and ROI for your investments? Does it seem like your competition is doing everything better than you are? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you should talk to us about our talent acquisition assessment.
Here are the steps to conducting our TALENTSUM 360 assessment:
- The first step is simple. We’ll scope out exactly what we’ll assess during our time together. We’ll also set up a Shared Google Drive folder to give us a place to collaborate and share everything.
- Next, we’ll do a comprehensive review of your existing talent acquisition and recruitment practices, processes, and programs starting with your talent strategy and employer brand components, working our way around the entire talent acquisition function.
- In parallel, we’ll also be conducting a detailed review of all related documentation, technologies, and tools.
- We might want to hold on-site interviews with members of your firm’s HR / Recruiting staff, a select representative group of your hiring managers, and a few recent hires.
- Then, we’ll prepare a detailed Talent Acquisition Assessment Report and review it with your team to discuss critical gaps in best practices, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Our report will include numerous recommendations to improve your firm’s Talent Acquisition strategy, overall program, and technology configuration – and can be tailored to include detailed a roadmap with prioritization of potential actions and sequencing of future events.
TALENTSUM 360 can provide insights across any of the following:
- Strategy/Plan Review
- Employer Brand
- Core EVP Messaging
- Candidate Experience
- Company Culture
- Fit/Skill Criteria
- Competitive Practices
- Recruitment Marketing
- Content Strategies
- Social Recruiting
- Social Media Strategies
- Sourcing Strategies
- Recruiting Strategies
- Recruitment Program
- Career Site Analysis
- Recruitment Process
- Assessment Process
- Pre-hire Testing
- Hiring Process
- Selection Process
- Onboarding Process
- Candidate Marketing
- ATS/CRM Tech/Tools
- Other Related Tech
- Referral Process
- Online Reviews
8 signs that you need our talent acquisition assessment:
- Hiring manager satisfaction is low or hiring managers are cutting your recruiters out of the process and sourcing, interviewing and hiring without your input.
- Your recruiting processes are not aligned with your business needs and your team does not have a clear understanding of best practices.
- You are beginning to suspect that your ATS and other recruiting technology are not right for your business requirements.
- The cost of search fees or the outsourcing of your recruiting process seems exorbitant.
- You suspect that you do not have the right people with the right behavioral competencies on board, and people seem to be focused on the wrong activities.
- Employee turnover rate is high.
- Recruiters are consistently falling short on meeting established key performance indicators or metrics.
- You recruit from scratch on key positions rather than having established talent pipelines for mission critical roles.
Key deliverables of TALENTSUM 360 can include:
- Competitive intelligence and raw data
- Customized report with all collected data/research
- Actionable strategies to become best in class
- Priority roadmap with recommendations
- List of potential project improvements
- Full team debrief (in person or by conference)
See how TALENTSUM 360 can work for you.
Ready to kick your talent acquisition and recruitment efforts to the next level? Fill out the form below or contact us today to discuss how we might help you get the process started.