Whether you want to establish operational excellence in talent acquisition or to add horsepower, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness to your recruitment and hiring efforts, TalentSum can help. Unlike other consultancies, TalentSum doesn’t just report on what’s broken. Our team jumps into the trenches and works with you to improve your talent acquisition and recruiting machines and keep them running.
CoE Talent Partner
Our CoE Partnership is ideally suited for in-house talent and HR leaders looking to operationalize around talent acquisition and establish their own center of excellence. We partner as a bridge – providing you with thought leadership and direction, best practices and research, and lots of hands-on support – until internal operational excellence is established. Core features of a Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence includes the integration of: Talent Data/Analytics, Strategic Talent Planning/Roadmaps, Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Proactive Recruitment and Sourcing, Systems and Program Design, and Talent Technology.
Immediately after partnering, we’ll hold our first discovery sessions and assess your talent acquisition and recruitment function. And then, we’ll roll up our sleeves and help to address niche challenges and put your strategy into action. As we work our way through full implementation, we’ll continue to look for additional areas for continuous improvement – or we can pivot to match other needs or support future staffing requirements.
You might consider our Talent Acquisition Accelerator if you have a small business and want to establish a brand new talent acquisition and recruitment function within 30 days.
What level of CoE Talent Partner support will we provide?
- We customize the partnership and focus our energy and capabilities where you need it most.
- While we’re partnered up, we provide “on-call” expert support for your most pressing issues.
- While we’re engaged, we collaborate with full transparency and as an extension of your team.
- We can also provide additional support to serve your immediate recruitment and hiring needs.
- We’re flexible and can handle most conversations by phone, text, email, Asana/Slack, or other.
- And we can easily do daily, weekly or monthly check-ins, ad-hoc breakout sessions, and more.
Ready to learn more about how we can help you build a CoE in talent acquisition? Contact us and we’ll arrange a free 30-60-minute chat. No-obligation and no hidden fees.
As your Recruitment Partner, TalentSum works as an extension of your team to build entire teams, scale up a fast growing company – or recruit a small group of critical people into the organization. Depending on your actual needs, we’ll assign you a dedicated team – ranging from one recruiter or sourcing agent working only part-time hours all the way up to a whole team of people working to support you. The entire pre-implementation process can take anywhere from one day to a few weeks, depending on the scope of the engagement.
Our Recruitment Partner service can include:
- Writing performance-based job ads and descriptions
- Developing performance-based candidate profiles
- Marketing the jobs (using our proven approach)
- Posting open positions on industry/niche job boards
- Sourcing passive candidates that match the profile
- Assessing, screening, and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling and even conducting candidate interviews
- Submitting qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Completing background and reference checks
- Coordinating and negotiating offers of employment
In addition to any dedicated guidance and support we provide your team, we’ll also make ourselves available through ad-hoc breakout sessions, weekly check-ins, and support via phone, text, email, Slack or other.
After each quarter/month term, we’ll debrief and complete an outcomes evaluation to bench the following term. And as an added bonus, we hand over all candidate research so you can make additional hires at no additional cost. This means we don’t “own” your candidates – they are all yours to keep. We can also provide recruitment training or ad-hoc monthly support at your request.